Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Soccer Tournament

Frankly, I am not that into sports in general, but I can play for fun every now and again, and I certainly appreciate a good tournament – like last year’s soccer world cup that took place in my home country. I am sorry; I simply needed this little disclaimer before I talked about the 2015 International Soccer Tournament.

The SBCC Ambassadors organize some events and competitions every semester and, as you may have guessed, one of them is a weekend long soccer championship solely with teams put together by students. It is quite fun, though sometimes it gets a little too competitive, but fun nonetheless. Since I am an Ambassador, I helped with the tournament and got to watch some great matches. Seriously, some of those guys are so good.

My roommate and a few of our friends formed a team although, unfortunately, they didn’t win. On the other hand, there were a handful of Ambassadors who played, and one of them was actuallu in the winning team!Like I said, some people are incredibly good at this sport.

Anyways, I think I just wanted to briefly write about this awesome event so, if you are around for next fall, you should definitely check it out. 

The winners, ladies and gentlemen


No comments:

Post a Comment