Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Break

Me arriving in LA
Because of several reasons I am not going into here, spring breaks are famous worldwide even though they are pretty much an american thing. In fact, they can be really fun; after all, this is  a week long holiday in the middle of the semester when you can finally rest, and take a break from all those stressful exams. However, some people may stereotype and think that every student goes crazy in Cacun or elsewhere, which is just not true. I mean, some people do go crazy, but definitely not everyone. I have friends who are going to visit their families, or simply stay in town and work or catch up with school. In my case, I am going to lie back, relax a little bit, and go somewhere new for a few days. Somewhere beautiful. Somewhere with a breathtaking view. Then, once I have my battery recharged, I’ll be ready to come back and finalize the semester in the best way possible: straight A’s! Hopefully. Okay, a B here and there never hurt anyone. 

After four thousands words due this week and one midterm, I am glad I’ll be able to sleep in tomorrow and not worry about an upcoming essay or whatever. Though I’m still unsure about what I am going to be doing the whole week, I may be spending a night or two in Los Angeles. Regardless, one thing is certain: the road awaits for me. `

No comments:

Post a Comment